Random Junk: Today kinda sucked.

The website for your each and every need! Or at least every other one. Random Junk! © cuckooman4
If one of those needs is awesome scripts for Interactive Buddy, click here.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today kinda sucked.

Math in particular.

First, I didn't understand a problem, so I was rather pissed off, because I'm generally Mr. Genius Boy.

Then, I leaned over to ask Anthony for his paper, but my binder was in my lap and it stabbed me in the chest. Hard. It hurt. :(

Then I showed him what happened, but I forgot not to do it so hard, so... yeah.

Oh, and my binder broke.

On a brighter note, Renaissance was today.
______________________________
Uhh.... hi.

Comments:

Post a Comment


AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

You have Geometry, right?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 6/12/07 7:13 PM

 

Yar.

Posted by Blogger Pandu at 6/12/07 9:03 PM

 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger.
Nothing is here. Move along.