Random Junk: Geography bee was yesterday

The website for your each and every need! Or at least every other one. Random Junk! © cuckooman4
If one of those needs is awesome scripts for Interactive Buddy, click here.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Geography bee was yesterday

Also, this guy in P.E. got hit in the head with a ball, and he fell over all dramatic, with his arms out and stuff.

Oh, and when we were picking numbers for the reciting order for the Declaration of Independence, I knocked over the bowl.

Today, I recited it perfectly - 100%. So did Kristi, but that's not the point. Michael got 101%, but he messed up a few times. Extra credit. :O

Anyway, Geo bee - I sucked, lost in the third round. It's double elimination, too. >_>

I folded up my little slips (red/green cards for wrong/right answers) into little paper airplanes. They can't fly. :(
______________________________
Uhh.... hi.

Comments:

Post a Comment


OMG 26 DAY POST DIFFERENCE

I lost on the 3rd round too when I took it.

I couldn't hear properly, and I thought they said 'partsick' instead of 'heartsick'.

Lame, I know.

And now I have a Guitar Hero 3 obsession. =D

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 19/1/08 8:37 AM

 

LOL

Guitar Hero is epic.

Posted by Blogger Pandu at 22/1/08 4:29 PM

 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger.
Nothing is here. Move along.