Random Junk: Yay.

The website for your each and every need! Or at least every other one. Random Junk! © cuckooman4
If one of those needs is awesome scripts for Interactive Buddy, click here.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Yay.

This picture is a considerably better picture of me than the one on my ID.

http://i38.tinypic.com/29ep3iv.jpg

Fun facts:

  • That's my dad's guitar, an Aria AC-15. I think it's awesome.

  • The camera's also my dad's, a Nikon D40.

  • Cutting my body out took one or two hours.

  • Photoshop rocks.



  • Shutter: 1/20

  • Aperture: F6.3

  • ISO: 400

  • Focal length: 18mm

  • Flash: Off

______________________________
Uhh.... hi.

Comments:

Post a Comment


WOAH.

You cut your hair.

And somehow you look way different than 6 months ago.

*ponders*

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 5/9/08 10:44 PM

 

I know, right. :P

Posted by Blogger Pandu at 11/9/08 9:33 PM

 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger.
Nothing is here. Move along.